Tuesday, October 6, 2009

alexander mcqueen







WOW! I'm seriously toying with the idea of posting the 18 minute live feed of the show here but all I can say about McQueen's spring '10 women's wear is WOW! I'm usually taken by some sort of surprise by anything Alexander McQueen has walk down the runway but, this is more than just apparel.... this is art! I can't tell you how excited this collection makes me. The colors, the prints, are all vivid and beautifully tailored. I expect drama from McQueen but he gave me more than that with this collection. I feel like I am in some sort of safari spaceship... and I can't quite put my finger on why exactly it makes me feel this way but one thing is for sure and that is, I like it.
Alexander McQueen during ready-to-wear Spring-Summer 2010 fashion show on October 6, 2009 in Paris
images: http://o-ze.com/alexander-mcqueen-platos-atlantis/par2820322/

No comments:

Post a Comment